Foundations and companies
Foundations, public authorities and private companies
Research projects in professional partnerships
Is your organisation interested in supporting research into widespread, but still incurable musculoskeletal diseases and would like to find the most effective and efficient ways to support our research?
We offer a broad spectrum of University research projects in basic, translational and clinical fields, led by leading academic Swiss research institutions, who are dedicated to finding solutions that will generate genuine improvements for patients.
Our principles are
- Our work is for the benefit of patients. We do not accept funds that might compromise this commitment.
- We support cutting edge research at independent academic institutions.
- The research is conducted in an open collaborative environment and, whenever useful, it is interdisciplinary.
- We support young researchers and aim to strengthen the Arthritis research community in Switzerland.
Our commitment to you
- Personal advice to find a project that matches your needs.
- Efficient use of funds, with no or very low administration and infrastructure costs.
- Reliable, transparent reporting in accordance with projects objectives, including financial accounts.
- Acknowledgement in Annual Report and / or website according to your wishes of discretion or publicity.
For more information about current opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 022 807 11 30.